PVM, Inc is actively seeking an experienced Project Manager (Account Manager) with experience in managing enterprise software development and maintenance projects. In this position you will be responsible for organizing, running, and supervising all project activities. You will work together with the Program Manager, ensure execution of the project, and reporting on the project status in a timely manner. Remote work with occasional onsite client visits as needed.
Who is PVM?
PVM, Inc. is a diverse team of professional engineers headquartered in San Diego, with remote engineers nationwide. We've worked hard to earn the trust of our customers and peers, and are excited about our growth. We are an employee-managed company that empowers our team to make decisions and seek the best solutions for our customers. We thrive on challenges with mission-critical applications.
Things PVM has Done
- Created new insights for U.S. financial institutions into their massive amounts of data.
- Provided real-time, enterprise solutions on enterprise architectures for DoD and Military strategic/tactical decision making
- Developed federal, state, and local law enforcement forensic investigations leveraging OSINT
Technologies You May Be Using
- Web-based Project/Task Management tools like Asana, Jira, etc.
- Microsoft Office, BambooHR, Harvest Time & Expense, ZenDesk
- Web-based Wiki/document sharing tools like Confluence, etc.
- Video-teleconference collaboration tools like Zoom, etc.
- Online Instant Messaging/collaboration communication tools like Slack, etc.
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Must have Active an active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 6+ years of Project Management
- Exceptional process-driven, project management skills
- Demonstrated superior organizational skills
- Exemplary communication and time management skills
- Ability to communicate project status adequately to all stakeholders
- Experience interacting with customers to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Oversee the progress in meeting clients' needs as the project evolves
- Fix issues arising in the project and track the project's progress
- Prepare status reports and present them to management
Icing on the Cake
- Knowledge and experience with SOC II compliance/ISO 9000/CMMI
- Agile Certified as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building
- Adaptability in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users
- Enjoy continuously learning (we realize making mistakes means progress)
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health benefits, flexible paid time off, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, and internal employee micro-bonus program
- PVM is a company made up of real people. Accommodating real people means things like allowing ample maternity/paternity leave, family vacation time, and cultivating a family culture within the company.
- At PVM you should feel comfortable collaborating with team members to produce innovative solutions and confront them with real-life issues.
- The corporate tech world can be fast-paced and highly professional- we want to take the edge off while making big waves in the industry.
- We would love to meet you and have you join our dynamic and diverse team!
- Find out more about us at www.pvmit.com