We’re a small company of dedicated problem-solvers out to make a big difference. At PVM, you’ll be working on tough challenges such as tracking real-time disease outbreaks, helping law enforcement solve crimes, creating enterprise architecture to help with tactical decision making, and others. Your talents will be utilized to make a real impact on people’s lives.
This role is a remote position working with a dynamic and fun team solving data integration issues that make a big impact in our everyday lives. Some travel may be required.
- Gather necessary information and respond to customer inquiries over email/through ticket-based software support desk systems.
- Reproduce and diagnose issues reported by clients and build a process to streamline future troubleshooting.
- Become an expert of relevant data sources for a given client and respond to questions about data quality or help users navigate data in the Palantir platform.
- Troubleshoot PySpark and Java data pipelines, including monitoring pipeline health, debugging pipeline failures, and making ad hoc changes to pipeline code to support user requests
- Maintain and contribute towards user-built applications within the Palantir platform.
- Identify trends in support issues and work with Palantir engineering teams to resolve problem root causes.
- Work closely with Forward Deployed Engineers on the team, as well as interfacing with the Product Development org Support our production footprint and work with Product Development to troubleshoot issues
- Write and maintain enterprise data integration pipelines
- Partner with Product Development to roll out new features and products to the fleet
- Manage large technical projects, including scoping work, interfacing with other teams, and delegating to other engineers
- Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience writing production data pipelines in at least one of the following coding languages: PySpark, Pandas, or SQL
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing
- Experience with data pipeline development
- Experience with ontology development, Oracle database administration, and relational database schema design
- Strong communication skills with an ability to explain and demonstrate complex concepts in an easily understood manner
- Flexible and have the ability to operate within diverse environments with varying organizational cultures
You Might Have:
- Active Top Secret (TS) Clearance
- Experience with Palantir Gotham or Palantir Foundry
- Palantir-provided FSR Training
- New Palantir Technologies Training
Our Core Values:
- Enjoy continuously learning (we realize making mistakes means progress)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical personnel
- Detail-oriented and a team-player
- A creative thinker and enjoy a collaborative environment
- Work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health benefits, flexible paid time off, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, and internal employee micro-bonus program
- PVM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. PVM is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Think you have what it takes? Apply today.