PVM, Inc is actively seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter with experience supporting software development and data science. In this position, you’ll partner with hiring managers across the organization as we work to scale our technical teams, ensuring that each hire is as exceptional and driven by our shared culture. Alongside the other members of our small but mighty recruiting team, you'll manage the complete recruiting life cycle from sourcing through to offer, explore alternative ways to attract technical talent with a focus on diversifying our team, and do whatever it takes to provide an outstanding candidate experience.
Who is PVM?
PVM, Inc. is a diverse team of professional engineers headquartered in San Diego, with remote engineers nationwide. We've worked hard to earn the trust of our customers and peers and are excited about our growth. We are an employee-managed company that empowers our team to make decisions and seek the best solutions for our customers. We thrive on challenges with mission-critical applications.
Things PVM has Done
- Created new insights for U.S. financial institutions into their massive amounts of data
- Provided real-time enterprise solutions on enterprise architectures for DoD and Military strategic/tactical decision making
- Developed federal, state, and local law enforcement forensic investigations leveraging OSINT
Technologies You May Be Using
- Breezy, BambooHR, LinkedIn, and Seekout
- Microsoft Office Suite, and Slack
- 3-5+ years of recruiting experience recruiting for software engineers (front-end, full-stack, back-end)
- Experience executing full-cycle recruiting processes from initial outreach through offer, for highly competitive tech positions (engineering, data science, product, design)
- Knowledge of systems and tools that support sourcing, application tracking systems, data management/reporting, and workplace collaboration
- Enthusiasm and confidence to partner with hiring managers and leaders to develop and support an exceptional interview process
- Passion for innovation and technology that drives greater recruitment efficiency and high-quality hires for the company
- Ability to perform detail-oriented projects with a high level of accuracy
Icing on the Cake
- You are passionately committed to equitable hiring practices, building diverse teams, and providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- You are highly organized and comfortable recruiting for up to ten roles at any given time
- You pride yourself on finding ways to improve offer acceptance rates, lower time to fill and time to hire metrics, and being well calibrated with your hiring managers
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes for tech positions from initial outreach through the offer
- Build innovative sourcing and engagement strategies, driving and managing unique candidate pipelines to explore, leverage, and support our commitment to building talented and diverse teams
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with the broader leadership, and cross-functional internal teams
- Maintain data integrity, proactively sharing data-centric updates with internal stakeholders and utilizing insights to improve recruiting efficiency and influence hiring decisions
- Clear communication (written, verbal, meetings) with business partners and hiring managers, establishing timelines, milestones, and expected outcomes
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health benefits, flexible paid time off, 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, and internal employee micro-bonus program
- PVM is a company made up of real people. Accommodating real people means things like allowing ample maternity/paternity leave, family vacation time, and cultivating a family culture within the company.
- At PVM you should feel comfortable collaborating with team members to produce innovative solutions and confront them with real-life issues.
- The corporate tech world can be fast-paced and highly professional- we want to take the edge off while making big waves in the industry.
- We would love to meet you and have you join our dynamic and diverse team!
- Find out more about us at www.pvmit.com